The Wayzata Historical Society is always looking for volunteers! Some of the ways you can get involved are listed below.
Volunteer on a committee
- Collections Committee (research, cataloging, conservation of materials, etc.)
- Communications Committee (newsletter articles, press releases, correspondence, etc.)
- Depot Committee (operating the museum, garden railroad, etc.)
- Membership/Fundraising Committee (processing new and renewing memberships, donations, etc.)
- Newsletter Committee (writing, proof reading, distribution, etc.)
- Programs Committee (assisting with research, scheduling, etc.)
Volunteer for a specific project
- Photography of sites and events
- Writing for local papers, magazines, and/or the Telegraph newsletter
- Mailing assistance
- Oral history recording and transcription assistance
- Special event coordination/assistance
Please contact us if you are interested in donating your time and energy. We’ll be sure to match your expertise with our needs!