435 Farhill Road is a house on a once large parcel of land purchased in 1907. The original home built by Raby and Ruth Plank was part of their estate and horse farm. The house in 1914 was just the center portion of the structure. On the north side of the house was the wood burning kitchen with its chimney still existing with the walls. Added to that side was a two-story edition with an attached garage. The present kitchen took over the south porch.