206 Minnetonka Avenue South was the first house built by Cecil Clyde Gideon, who also worked at Moore’s Boat Works. The house is what we refer to as Dutch Colonial in style with a Gambrel roof. The house was built on land purchased by David and Sarah Ferrell in 1903. More recently, this house was included in a purchase of a whole block from Walker Avenue to Minnetonka Avenue by John Adams and preserved by the city of Wayzata with a Deed Restriction in 2006. Now zoned commercial, it is the home of two businesses.