This home at 138 Broadway Avenue North was built in 1914. It received an addition to the back in the 1950s. This structure is representative of the homes built in the North Wayzata District: a local, historic neighborhood with the period of significance from 1900 to 1945. The owners have added molding and fixtures appropriate to the period, including a clawfoot tub and a sink with sculptures porcelain legs. The garden on the boulevard and front yard draws old and new neighbors for impromptu gatherings.